new Skyra/Cobolt Device Adapter

Karl Bellve-3
Just for those who like blow up their computers, and fry their hard drives, I have been writing on and off again a new Skyra driver for Cobolt's new Skyra lasers, and it should be backwards compatible for the single Cobolt lasers, deprecating the old Cobolt Device Adapter.  I have not tested this fully...mainly testing with a Skyra.

https://github.com/kbellve/micro-manager/tree/Skyra/DeviceAdapters/Skyra

Micromanager 64bit 1.4 DLL here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwyd5vz37jgac6f/mmgr_dal_Skyra.dll?dl=0

It should be fully released by the end of the year...assuming I am not distracted by something else...

Use at your own risk... :D

Any issues, send to me, not to the list.

Haere rā,

Karl Bellvé

Haere rā means Goodbye or Farewell in Māori