newbie question

E Chalaron
Hello all
Just joined the list for micro manager.
I have seen that it is supporting iidc1394 cameras, does it actually
provide an option the format7 mode (external triggering mode)
Thanks a lot
Edouard
Nz

Re: newbie question

Nico Stuurman
Administrator
Hi Edouard,

> Just joined the list for micro manager.
> I have seen that it is supporting iidc1394 cameras, does it actually
> provide an option the format7 mode (external triggering mode)

Format7 cameras are supported.  However, there are no provisions for changing trigger modes in the current dc1394 implementation.  Should not be too hard to add if you have such a camera and can do some coding;)

Re: newbie question

Alberto de Luis-2
Hijo de puta

On Monday, January 4, 2010, Nico Stuurman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Edouard,
>
>> Just joined the list for micro manager.
>> I have seen that it is supporting iidc1394 cameras, does it actually
>> provide an option the format7 mode (external triggering mode)
>
> Format7 cameras are supported.  However, there are no provisions for changing trigger modes in the current dc1394 implementation.  Should not be too hard to add if you have such a camera and can do some coding;)
>
> Best,
>
> Nico

Fwd: newbie question

Alberto de Luis-2
Hello,
I'm travelling and someone has used my gmail account without my
permission to send that stupid message on this thread. I'm very sorry.

Please accept my apologies. I'm deeply ashamed.

Alberto de Luis

Enviado desde mi iPod

El 05/01/2010, a las 1:31, Nico Stuurman <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hi Alberto.

Hijo de puta

Do you have a virus on your system?  Could you please
explain/apologize on the list?