(no subject)

otills

Hi,

When I try to add a TWAIN camera in hardware configurator I get the error message “string index is out of range: 0”.

Does anyone know what this message means and how to overcome it?

Oliver Tills

TWAIN - "string index is out of range: 0".

Hoover, Karl
Hi Oliver,

It seems that there are no TWAIN device libraries installed on your system. Could you first try accessing the camera with the TWAIN client downloadable from twain.org at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/twain-samples/files/

Also send us the corelog.txt ensuring the 'debug' option is on.

Best regards,
Karl

When I try to add a TWAIN camera in hardware configurator I get the error message “string index is out of range: 0”.

Does anyone know what this message means and how to overcome it?

Oliver Tills
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>