(no subject)

Micro-Manager mailing list
Hello!

I'm trying to get Micro-Manager to detect a Thorlabs Scientific Camera CS2100M. I've followed the instructions on the Micro-Manager website and copied the dlls into the installation folder, but in the Hardware Configuration Wizard I keep getting a message that no TSI cameras could be detected. This is Windows 10, Micro-Manager 1.4. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Frida

Re: (no subject)

JonD
Administrator
Hi Frida,

> I'm trying to get Micro-Manager to detect a Thorlabs Scientific Camera
> CS2100M. I've followed the instructions on the Micro-Manager website and
> copied the dlls into the installation folder, but in the Hardware
> Configuration Wizard I keep getting a message that no TSI cameras could be
> detected. This is Windows 10, Micro-Manager 1.4. Any idea what I'm doing
> wrong? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Worth contacting Thorlabs to see if they can help.  At the risk of stating
the obvious, it's always good to make sure devices can be detected in the
manufacturer's software in case the problem is something low-level like
drivers.

Jon

Re: (no subject)

Micro-Manager mailing list
Hi Jon,

Thanks, I'll do that! Yes of course, the camera works just fine with the Thorlabs software, just not with uM...

Hi Frida,