problem with PVCAM device (coolsnap HQ2)

problem with PVCAM device (coolsnap HQ2)

Aryeh Weiss

I am using an HQ2 with firewire interface, win7-64, and the nightly build of MM.

Whenever I try to change a camera setting, the following error pops up.

The change takes effect (eg, I can change the exposure, gain, etc), but I cannot create presets, and it is of course very annoying.

This did not occur with the "stable build". However, I changed to the nightly build because I added a pt grey chamelion camera, and that only works with the nightly build.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this (is there a different PVCAM device file that I can download? or is there way to tell it not to try to get the value of this property?)

Thanks in advance
--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss