question about metadata

Aryeh Weiss

Is there a way have the metadata include the camera exposure time?

I am using MM 1.4, and a Flir Chamelian USB3 camera. The meta data records the camera setting, but the exposure time is not there.
Camera exposure time also does not appear in the device settings. It does appear in the GUI, and it works in that GUI. However, it is nowhere in the metadata file. The documentation at this link:
https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Files_and_Metadata
has camera exposure in the FrameKey key-value pairs, but that key does not appear in my metadata.

Also, is that a way in manually enter metadata. I tried with the metadata tab in the MM GUI, but I could not get that to work. That means, nothing I wrote there appeared in the saved metadata.

Thanks in adavance
--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss