regarding the LUDL z Stage

kannan madhusudan
hi all,
   this is in continuation to my earlier post on the LUDL single axis stage. I happened to come across one of Nico's posts on this topic which came to my rescue. I had not selected a shutter and hence i was getting the "error 17". Hence i selected a default shutter and now i dont get that error.
   When i try to run the autofocus algorithm from the GUI, the motor hardly moves. It just twitches for a few seconds and then dies. Has anyone else faced the same situation?

--
Madhusudan
+918008529919

Re: regarding the LUDL z Stage

Francesc Xavier Gómez Coloma
Dear Madhusudan,

I've got similar setup than yours, and I resolved it using the
"DemoShutter" on ( because my microscope have not shutters ) and the
autofocus works for me.

Best Regards,

F.Xavier Gomez