shutter timing out during multi-D acquistion

shutter timing out during multi-D acquistion

kueh
Hi,

  I am using Micromanager to control two independent Lambda shutter
controllers (Lambda SC), one for brightfield illumination and the other
for fluorescence illumination.  Both shutters work fine when I snap
images or stream live images onto the computer.  However, when I use
multi-D acquisition, and take only fluorescence images , the brightfield
shutter generates a time out error (Device Time Out, Error Code: 25)
after a few images are taken.  This problem is alleviated if I include
the brightfield in my multi-D acquistion.  Any idea what might be going
on?

Best,
Kueh