support with Zeiss latest

thibhon
Hi All,

We acquired a Zeiss AxioObserver 7 and we need to be able to control it with micromanager to fully support the routine we have been developping with our past microscope.

Every thing works fine except the Colibri 7 type RGB-UV where only 2 LEDs are seen (and controled) by micromanager on the 4 available. Any idea how we can update the driver to recognize all the 4 LED ?

Also we have an Axiocam 503 mono that is not recognized by micromanager. Any idea how to interface it  ?

Thanks for the help !

Thibault