tangle-free operation of objective turret?

tangle-free operation of objective turret?

PAVAK SHAH-3
Hello community,

There seems to be inconsistent support for this from scope manufacturers so I thought I'd ask if anyone has implemented a solution on top of micro-manager. We have a cooling stage from Oko labs for which we also have to cool our immersion objectives using a liquid loop. I'm wondering if anyone has a solution to force objective position changes to not be allowed to circle all the way around, which would wind up tubing and result in massive leaks. It seems straightforward enough to implement in scripting, but I figured I'd ask in case anyone has already done this.

Best,
Pavak