the live windows doesn't come out

严程
Hello, everyone!
I'm writing a camera adapter based on micro-manager 2.0, coming across some problem.
My main problem is that, after I load my camera into micro-manager, when I click the "snap" button, it gives message "Error: failed to snap image", when I click the "Live" button, it doesn't give any error message, and the button switch to "stop Live", but the live windows doesn't come out.
So what's the problem about my project, thank you all.

Re: the live windows doesn't come out

nanthony

Hi,

There must be a problem with your device adapter which unfortunately means that there probably isn’t much that anyone here will be able to do for you unless your code is open-source. I’m guessing that you have Visual Studio installed since you’re writing a device adapter. You’ll need to use it to debug your device adapter and determine where in your code the error is coming from.

Hope that helps,

   Nick