uM shuts down when taking snap

Matt Moose
Hi all

I’m new to uM and just trying to set up a Leica DMi8 with a Andor Zyla 4.2 sCMOS. I’ve configured the camera but when I take a simple snap uM shuts down.
The final two lines of the CoreLog is “Will snap image from current camera // Did snap image from current camera”
I also get a hs_err file.

Hope you can help me!

Best regards
Matt

Re: uM shuts down when taking snap

AustinBlanco
First thing I’d check is whether it can run using the Andor Native software.
Then check memory settings in MM and make sure you are running as admin.
Also make sure USB port is 3.0 compliant.

Austin Blanco
Advanced Research Consulting Corporation
e. [hidden email]
w. www.advancedresearch.co
c. 510.708.2995