uManager with Olympus IX81-ZDC

hchenuci
Dear all,

I have an issue with ZDC unit (the old version ZDC, i.e. ZDC 1.) in our IX81
TIRF microscope. I used it with MicroManager and it seems working.

I could manually find the focus and then find the offset, it looks working.
However when I turn on the autofocus, it is moving focus and defocusing
about 3um.
I tried to manually change the offset, but it does not take any effect.
The autofocus will focus ~3um away from the real focus.

Any suggestions? Thank you very much.