unable to operate Lambda 10-B/ smart shutter and Photometrics Prime 95 via micromanager

unable to operate Lambda 10-B/ smart shutter and Photometrics Prime 95 via micromanager

Saikat Biswas
Hi all
​,​

Our laboratory has recently bought a new microscope (Nikon Eclipse Ti). I've been trying for
​ last​
2-3 days to run it on Windows 10 via micro-manager
​ 1.4​
.
​ I can control the microscope stage, TURF-EPI module, filter turret, the lumencore LEDs and PFS of the system. But, I am unable to operate my Lambda 10-B/ smart shutter. Also I have tried to connect Photometrics Prime 95 (PVCAM) to micromanager (
I can control the fan speed and water cooler connected to the emCCD
​) ​
but unable to find and signal in snap/live mode. My opinion is that as the shutter is in closed position so no photon is reaching to the camera!

I am new in micromanager so please bear with me.

Looking forward for some help and suggestions.

​Thanks in advance,​

--
Saikat Biswas

Re: unable to operate Lambda 10-B/ smart shutter and Photometrics Prime 95 via micromanager

Amit Cherian
Hi saikant,

1. Do check if the shutter is showing up in device manager. If it's not then it maybe a driver issue. Try re-installibg the driver in this case.

2. If you're able to snap, I assume your camera is working fine.

Hope this helps.
Best
Amit

On 25-Jul-2017 4:22 AM, "Saikat Biswas" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all
​,​

[...]

The shutter shows up in the device manager (COM5 port) and the emccd is working fine with  micromanager. What I meant by
​earlier​
 mail was that
​,​
 micromanager not recognizing my shutter lambda 10-B and subsequently unable to control
​the filter wheel​
.
​ ​
I tried using  shutter
​10-B​
 with different com ports too but that also
​ ​
resulted in the same problem.I am still left with the
​issue so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Saikat